Saturday, June 29, 2013

SDCC Exclusives: Funko

We are less than three weeks away from SDCC 2013-- Can you believe it?!

Almost all of the major vendors have released sneak peeks of this year's exclusives but there's so many, it's hard to keep track of them all! From here on out, we'll give you a look at some of our admin's most coveted releases and we're kicking it off with Funko!

--

FUNKO POP! SDCC EXCLUSIVES 
Shela's picks!

--

A while ago, Funko teased us with clues leading up to the Con. More details about these upcoming releases were leaked this past week-- Not sure about you but I am bursting with happiness right now! 

Funko's press release has confirmed the release of four (4) metallic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, three (3) bloodied Walking Dead figurines (Governor; pictured, Prison Guard and Rick Grimes; not pictured), and two (2) Alien vs. Predator figurines (not pictured). 


But what am I getting? Well I'm glad you asked! I'll be in line first thing in the morning to pick up my metallic Deadpool and two (2) unmasked Iron Man 3 (Tony Stark and James Rhodes) figurines. What can I say? I'm a Marvel gal through and through. :)


Speaking of which, Funko has given some of Marvel's most iconic characters B&W variants!

--

Figurines are priced between $15 & $17. Pick up yours at booth #5343!
For a list of other SDCC exclusives, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment